Dr. Beth Cohen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Beth Cohen?

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Uptown Pediatrics is a busy, busy office and waits for making appts and in the waiting room can be long. That being said, Beth Cohen and her partners are worth it. I don't begrudge pediatricians for having a busy practice - they really need to be efficient and push #s to make any money at all. I've been seeing Dr. Cohen for almost 4 years and she has always been the tops. I really don't think you can go wrong with a doc i2n that practice. They always have the shots my kids need (including mercury free ones) and more than one of her partners has put me at ease re: minor infant/child ailments (croup, laryngeal malaysia). The one negative I will mention is that when you leave a message for the doc about a sick child, they don't call you back until the end of the day - which can be annoying if you're on the fence about bringing the kid in. But considering they're open 7 days/week, I'm totally willing to let this slide!

Posted on October 11th, 2014