Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Cooley
Dr. Beth Cooley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ, with another office in Show Low, AZ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooley is affiliated with Navapache Regional Medical Center, Flagstaff Medical Center and Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Cooley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
these people have no idea whatsoever how to operate a medical office. My first visit was a bust. The office was closed!!! No one called, no apology, when I finally saw her, she did not address my chief complaint. They made a 6 month follow up appt, did not confirm or remind me, then charged me $50 for my no show. What a racket!!
Dr. Cooley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Navapache Regional Medical Center
Flagstaff Medical Center
Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
22 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Beth Cooley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth Cooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.