Dr. Beth Cooley Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Beth Cooley?

bad bedside manner

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

The doctor spent five minutes with me for my yearly appointment. She didn't even examine me. The staff didn't even weigh me for god's sake. Speaking of God, be prepared for christian music in the waiting room - something i find terribly offensive.

be careful with this office

Posted on December 1st, 2009

these people have no idea whatsoever how to operate a medical office. My first visit was a bust. The office was closed!!! No one called, no apology, when I finally saw her, she did not address my chief complaint. They made a 6 month follow up appt, did not confirm or remind me, then charged me $50 for my no show. What a racket!!

Posted on February 18th, 2010