Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth L Cowan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen her twice, she never has examined me and her reason was because I am 61 years old and I don't need any examinations but right after she heard that my mother was diagnosed with breath cancer she told me that she is 100% sure that I have cancer too and when I questioned her as how she can be so sure without even examination or ordering any tests, she said based on her experience she is very confident that I do have cancer and she wanted me to go see one of her dad's friend who is a doctor at the same hospital that she practice. She scared me so much that when I left her office I was crying so hard that I couldn't even walk. To make the long story short, right away I made an appointment at UCSF Breath Center and after going through so many tests they told me I am fine and they were just shocked as how a doctor can brutally scare her patient without doing any test before or even after the test. All I can say is that she is bad news and frankly not sure why they would allow her to practice.
Most caring Dr. I have ever had. She is very professional and is always so kind.
34 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Beth L Cowan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLivermore Allergy Medical Clinic, 2324 Santa Rita Rd Ste 2, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. Beth L Cowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.