Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Ditkoff
Dr. Beth Ditkoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Stamford, CT. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ditkoff is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Ditkoff has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Beth Ditkoff has the following 6 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Dr. Beth Ditkoff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Ditkoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
24 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth Ditkoff in this video.
Dr. Beth Ditkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.