Dr. Beth Drolet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Drolet?

Awesome!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

After WEEKS of frustration with a indifferent pediatrician, who only seemed interested in doing unecessary lab work, who insisted my granddaughter had a severe diaper rash with open sores and that both her mother and I were negligent parents, I begged my daughter to take my granddaughter to Children's Hospital urgent care. An associate of Dr Drolet recognized these sores to be an ulcerated hemangioma and referred us to Dr Drolet. Dr Drolet saw my granddaughter the next day, confirmed it was indeed an ulcerated hemangioma and educated us on what they are, what other possible complications can arise and how each complication might be treated. We were then instructed in the use of a dressing/wound cover which I believe was called metroplex. We were included in the initial application so we would feel comfortable with applying it at home. We were scheduled to return in approximately 2 weeks to reevaluate and determine if laser treatment or surgery would be necessary. I was truly impressed by several follow up calls prior to the 2 visit, to ask how things were going and if we had any questions. I can't tell you how thankful we were when we returned and even staff were amazed at how quickly this ulcer was closing! My faith in my own parenting skills was restored by Dr Drolet's (and all involved staff) praise for our vigilant application of the dressing and keeping the area clean and dry. Unfortunately, it was a rather sizable ulcer by the time we found Dr Drolet, so my poor little princess will always have a obvious scar (nothing that a modest swimsuit won't cover). Considering it was in the diaper area which tends to be warm and moist, a perfect breeding ground for bacteria, we feel truly blessed to have averted any infection! To this day, 5 years later, I can't bath my granddaughter without thinking back to the trauma of that inept pediatrician and the blessing of finding a wonderful, intelligent and dedicated Doctor named Beth Drolet. Thank you to her and all her staff!

Rip Off

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Because Dr. Drolet chooses to be located at Childrens, you will get billed twice for one service... which means you will have to pay TWO copays. And, if you have a seperate copay for hospital visits as opposed to doctor visits, then that will apply too. I learned the hard way. Hopefully I can save someone else the trouble.

She is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2012

We cannot say enough about Dr. Drolet. She is everything we wanted for our son's care and more. She is truly remarkable!

Posted on June 11th, 2014