Dr. Beth Duvall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Duvall?

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Beth is a fantastic doctor. She has aided me through an emotional time in my life when I needed it most. My daughter, who is a nurse, referred me to Beth because I was having a very difficult time and I wasn't happy with my previous doctor.

Beth E Duvall, MD

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

Great Caring Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Duvall for six years. She is always very caring and attentive. I've never left feeling like she didn't listen carefully to the reason I was there. I would highly recommend.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Duvall for years. I have never had problems with her. I highly reccommend her.

Great experience

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Never anything but good experiences - Dr. Duvall is patient and knowledgeable.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr Duvall is one of the most compassionate doctors I have seen. She never rushes me and makes me feel an equal. I have been seeing her for 5 years and would highly recommend her. I have tobsay ibstrongly disagree with the negative review and can only imagine this person has issues.......

Great office and physician

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Duvall for many years and she also sees my parents and daughter. She also takes time with me and never rushes me through. It's easy to get an appointment and there is usually very little wait. All the staff members are nice and willing to help with whatever you need. I highly recommend.

Wonderful Doctor, Excellent Practice

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I completely disagree with the review that states negative experiences with Dr. Duvall's practice. We have been seeing her for over 5 years, and she is very compassionate and understanding. Her secretary knows us by name, and is so kind that she gave my daughter extra stickers after she got her immunizations. The medical assistants have all been gentle and kind toward our children.The other two physicians in the practice are also great. When my son was born in the middle of the night and had issues, the doctor on call from the practice got there within the hour to evaluate him. I highly recommend Dr. Duvall to anyone! Not to mention, she is also an internalist, so she has more knowledge than just a plain pediatrician.

Awful practice... Awful care.

Posted on December 12th, 2008

This is absolutely the worst practice we've been to. We have taken our two children (17 months and 1 month) there since they were born, and I'm not sure why it's taken us this long to switch. The staff is incredibly rude and rough with our children. The doctor (Beth Duvall) is extremely unconcerned, insensitive, and rash to just prescribe something, anything, to get people out of her hair she just doesnt care. She is very quick to pass the buck to her "medical assistants" at every opportunity gets. Her "medical assitants" are quite possibly the most discourteous, condescending, and disrespectful people I've ever met, and her secretary... well, she's just an awful human being. I will never, under any circumstance, ever, recommend anyone to this practice... ever.

Posted on September 27th, 2015