Dr. Beth E Florini Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Beth E Florini?

Very positive.

Beth Florini has been my family doctor, and my family's doctor, since about 1997. I heard good recommendations about her from friends and acquaintances and I have never been disappointed in her abilities or bedside manner. I very much appreciate her mixture of conservative attitudes -- towards, for example, new medicines, new vaccines, use of antibiotics; and her liberal acceptance of non-traditional options. For example, at my last physical we discussed hip and back pain, and she said I should start with physical therapy and then switch to belly dancing to strengthen my core muscles and back.I heartily recommend Dr. Florini!

Dr. Beth E Florini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.