Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth L Freedland has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Beth L Freedland has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Beth L Freedland has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I came to discuss bioidentical hormones which I have been taking for 14 years. Awful! I walked out. Seemed all about money. I had questions. I brought recent blood tests. I was trying to get a second opinion and look to change doctors. Dr. Freedland would not talk to me at all until I paid $500 for some kit to saluva test my hormones. I have extensive knowledge about BHRT as I have been on them for longer than she's practicing. I was never treated so poorly. Purely a business. Again, I walked out! Horrible experience.
When my insurance changed I had to find a new OBGYN after 15 years of being with the same doctor. I picked Dr. Freedland from my provider list based on her location. Never in my life did I think I would find such a wonderful doctor. My past mammograms have always showed dense breast tissue. She sent my for my first breast ultrasound and a mass was discovered. Luckily for my the biopsy was negative. If she hadn't been so thorough this would of gone undiscovered and things may of ended up differently. I like the way she takes time to explain things and answer all my questions. Never once did I feel "rushed". Her staff is very courteous and professional. My appointments are on time, I do not sit in the waiting room forever waiting to see her. My last experience, a Nova Sure procedure 2 weeks ago went so well I was back to work the next day with no discomfort at all. I HIGHLY recommend her to all woman and will be bringing my teen age girls to her for the yearly exams!
I have been a patient of Dr. Freedland for over 4 years. She has helped me over the hump of menopause with bio-identical hormones. I feel very comfortable discussing any health issues with her, knowing my questions will be answered. I have never felt rushed during an appointment. Her staff is courteous and friendly and I seldom wait more than 10 minutes.
I have been a patient of Dr. Freedland's for over five years. She has always been very kind, gentle and patient. I have had two children with her as my doctor and both pregnancies and deliveries were perfect. I had a lot of unusual medical complications that came up during both of my pregnancies and she was very thorough and careful in all decisions regarding my health and my unborn babies health. She recently moved offices and her new office is off of Palmetto Park Road. The staff is great and the office is very nice. I would gladly recommend her to any friends.
22 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Beth L Freedland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Beth Freedland Do, 7301A W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 301A, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Beth L Freedland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.