Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth C Gardner has 2 locations
570 Egg Harbor Rd Ste A2
Sewell, NJ 08080
Book Online Now
Dr. Beth C Gardner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Beth C Gardner has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Beth C Gardner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth C Gardner - Posted on February 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth C Gardner - Posted on July 13th, 2013
mrs Patrica Peterson
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth C Gardner - Posted on December 4th, 2012
Ms. Yvonne Cook
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth C Gardner - Posted on November 19th, 2012
I have a 27 year critical care background. It is with confidence that I recommend Dr. Gardner. I had a previous GI specialist who has a hugh following. I soon found out what a hugh mistake I had made in going with him. Dr. Gardner and her staff will not disappoint. Medically or emotionally.
Getting the appt.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth C Gardner - Posted on August 27th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2018)
Regional Top Doctors
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2013, 2018, 2012, 2014)
35 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Beth C Gardner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth C Gardner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.