Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Beth Ann Haynes
Beth Ann Haynes is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
I took my two year old to Dr. Haynes for a second opinion. i LOVED her. she was good with my daughter, listened to my concerns about the medication she was on (keppra) and we took her off and I've seen so many inprovments from it, talks more, more effectionate and back to being my sweet girl..you know minus the few terrible two moments sometimes.
Dr. Haynes was very professional. Made a quick diagnosis of my child and suggested an MRI for confirmation. She did some physical test to observe his strengths and weaknesses. I was very pleased with our visit with her. She was a little impatient with him fidgeting with things but over all we had a pleasant experience. I would recommend her to anyone.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1432 S Dobson Rd Ste 301, Mesa, AZ
Beth Ann Haynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.