Dr. Beth Ann Haynes Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Beth Ann Haynes?

great

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I took my two year old to Dr. Haynes for a second opinion. i LOVED her. she was good with my daughter, listened to my concerns about the medication she was on (keppra) and we took her off and I've seen so many inprovments from it, talks more, more effectionate and back to being my sweet girl..you know minus the few terrible two moments sometimes.

great doctor!

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Dr. Haynes was very professional. Made a quick diagnosis of my child and suggested an MRI for confirmation. She did some physical test to observe his strengths and weaknesses. I was very pleased with our visit with her. She was a little impatient with him fidgeting with things but over all we had a pleasant experience. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on April 30th, 2016