Dr. Beth Hoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Hoff?

Amazing peds

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I absolutely love her. She is the best doctor my son is seeing currently. He was diagnosed with Hirschsprung's disease and it was thanks to dr.hoff that it was discovered. She is always available and always makes me feel like she blocks out enough time for my son. I never feel like she is rushing through the appointment and wants to get me in and out as fast as possible. She takes time to listen to your concerns and then addresses them as she examines your child. She then speaks with her assistant and then she discusses her findings and plan with you in detail and answers any further questions you may have. I do not plan on changing the doctor even if my insurance was to change.

The only Dr my daughters see

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I have been taking my daughters to Dr Hoff since 2010 and will not go anywhere else. My youngest, born in 2009, had some medical issues that every other Dr ignored. She literally went 1.5 yrs with them dismissing her delays. One visit with Dr Hoff and she knew something was not right. Thank goodness for her because I felt like I was yelling into thin air with everyone else. After some test we find my daughter has CP. Over the years since then Dr Hoff has taken wonderful care of my girls (and we have definitely thrown some curve balls her way) giving me her professional and personal opinions, never pushing me to do anything with my daughters that I did not agree with, and has explained everything in great detail. Thank you for all that you do Dr Hoff, you truly are the best and I will never go anywhere else as long as you are practicing. *on a side note I live 40 minutes away and still drive to see her.

Posted on November 21st, 2012

She is the best Pediatrician! I would not take my son to see anyone else!

Overworked doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Although Dr. Hoff is a nice lady, she did nothing to address my child's condition. He was born with hypotonia and spent 6 days in the NICU after his birth. To this day we still don't know the underlying cause for his condition. Dr. Hoff seemed to ignore his condition and only went over basic stuff like vaccinations. When my child was 7 weeks old, we took him to an appointment with a geneticist, who informed us he has thrush and also promptly told us to schedule an appointment with an ophthalmologist. We did that and, upon further inspection, discovered my son has congenital cataracts. My son saw Dr. Hoff 5 times in his first 6 weeks of life and she never noticed his thrush and vision problems. I believe she is overworked and has too many patients to really be able to focus on an individual child's well-being.

The Best Doctor EVER

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Hoff is my doctor for all three of my boys ages 4,6,14. She is the most caring and devoted doctor I have ever had. She takes a personal interest in the well being of each individual child I have. She takes the time to answer all questions and personally follows up with me if there is any issues. She follows threw with every diagnosis and makes sure she gets me all options available. My 14 year old was asked if he would like to see a male doctor now that he is older and he prefers to stay with her. He trusts her and has a great doctor-patient relationship he does not want to lose. Dr. Hoff is AMAZING. I trust her with my most prized position. My children.

Dr. Hoff is the best!!

Posted on July 8th, 2010

love dr hoff!!

Posted on October 16th, 2009

I absoulutly love doctor hoff! We moved about 35 mins away from the surprise location, but i still wont change docs!

Posted on May 20th, 2009