Dr. Beth Houck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Houck?

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Houck and her staff were friendly, professional and kind. I arrived early, and they took me early. I was very pleased. NO WAIT TIME.

I hated to leave her practice.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Houck since the 1990's and when she opened her own practice it was a no brainer to follow her to her new location. She is knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate and I would have continued to see her until she retired. Until I had a billing problem. First of all, let me say, I was always on time for my appointments, pleasant, and never had any unpaid balances. It was an issue of whether or not I had to pay a copay, having not paid one sine the ACA took effect, and the rudeness of the man in charge of billing. I have never, and I mean never, been spoken to like that before in my entire life, never mind having my questions ignored on the patient portal before speaking directly to him. It was resolved, but he was sarcastic and behaved as if he was doing me a favor. I cannot go back. I miss Dr. Houck and I miss the rest of the staff.

Dr. Houck is a Outstanding Physician

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Beth Houck about 2 - 3 years ago, after my current doctor had stop practicing. I have found Dr. Houck to be most efficient with her attentiveness towards me as a patient; easy to talk with and bedside manner is outstanding. The personal visit with Dr. Houck after my the medical exam is completed are always great and allows time to discuss any concerns that may have been forgotten during the initial medical exam. Great staff, courteous and friendly. The office is also very inviting comfortable as well.

Dr. Houck is the BEST

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I find Dr. Houck a very attentive and friendly doctor. Her bedside manner is awesome and I really trust her and her decisions regarding my health. She is very likeable and easy going, no stress doctor. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a GREAT doctor.

19 years and counting

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I have been going to Dr Houck for 19 years when I was pregnant with my first child 18 years ago. Now, I am going to be sending my daughter to her (who she delivered). I had a serious miscarriage between my two children that required a D & C & frequent monitoring and she was wonderful from first diagnosis until after. Very kind & compassionate.

Retired

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Appointment scheduled quickly. Prompt service. Very courteous staff. Dr. Was well informed re my diagnosis, scheduling follow-up for one month. Wonderful, warm, calm, informative bedside manner. Very happy with my first appointment, and look forward to future treatment with her.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I was pregnant and had Dr. Houck as one of my providers. I had terrible pain in my upper leg into my butt. I went to her twice with this pain which had become unbearable. She never examined me and never looked at the area in question. Dr. Houck chalked it up to sciatica. The pain became so intense it was unbearable so I went to the ER. They found out that I had a rectal abcess that was so huge they had to cut it open. That inturn brought on my water breaking and delivering my daughter 3 weeks early. The spot where the abcess was never healed properly and I had to have an operation to have it fixed. I will never forget how painful that was. I have never experienced that much pain in my life. It was a horrible experience. This went on for two weeks before the ER visit. I would never chose her as my provider. It was clearly negligent on her part.

Wonderful!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I have had 100% zero complaints with Dr. Houck. I have been seeing her since 2005. She delivered my sister's baby via c section, and has handled all of my GYN needs. I only wish she had still been involved with OB when I was pregnant. I have never felt rushed but never had to wait. If I had an emergency, I easily got an appointment either the same day or the next in spite of the fact I drive an hour to get there. She has always answered all my questions, took my concerns seriously and returns my calls personally...not via a nurse. When I had issues personally that went deeper than her profession, she either referred me elsewhere or sat and talked to me. I couldn't ask for a better more comfortable place to go for not so comfortable appoinments!

Triplet Death

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Houck felt my labor pains at 20 weeks were not important enough to see me and made me feel like I was bothering her which resulted in losing my 3 beautiful triplets !! I have held on to this since 2007 she ruined our lives forever! I wonder if she ever thinks about the babies that never had a chance because if her!!

Patient

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Dr. Houck is a very good doctor, but a poor communicator. Patients should go to her office prepared with questions as she provides few explanations and spends little time per patient.

Dr Houck is awesome!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

I never wait long to see Dr Houck. ALthough, her waiting room is great; gormet tea and cookies, relaxing music and furniture....Sometimes I wouldn't mind waiting an extra 5 minutes. My last visit was about a week ago, my wait time.....2 minutes!!! Her staff is great - they are informed and address your needs quickly. They are all very friendly. No snootiness from this staff - very cheery and I am glad I switched last year to this Dr.

Quick to the chase, accurate, and no nonsense

Posted on October 1st, 2011

The title describes it all. Beth isn't going to waste her time or yours. She's accurate, kind, and understands we all need a bit of love but too much is too much. I enjoy her reparte. She's quick with the wit and her office staff , especially Suzanne, are the nines!. Her brother Louii ain't such a bad attorney either.