Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Karolle
Dr. Beth Karolle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with another office in Clackamas, OR. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Karolle is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Southwest Washington Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Karolle has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Beth Karolle has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Beth Karolle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beth Karolle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Karolle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Southwest Washington Medical Center
Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth Karolle in this video.
Dr. Beth Karolle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.