Dr. Beth C Kimball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth C Kimball?

I absolutely love her. If I could have her as my GP I would.

Thyroidectomy

Dr Kimball performed my thyroidectomy a few years ago and I loved her was very Comfortable and at ease during a scary time of my life. Now my daughter whom lives in Tallahassee Florida is diagnosed with the same issue. We have decided for her to come home so Dr Kimball can perform her surgery. It has made thigs so much easier knowing Dr Kimball will be performing her surgery. They adjusted the "normal" schedule to make it as easy as possible for us. I am appreciative and grateful for her and her staff. Thank you!

Exceptional

Our family was very impressed with Dr. Kimball! She is very dedicated, warm and caring! Our son received excellent care. Thank you so much Dr. Kimball!!

Best of the Best!

I would, and have, trusted my life to Dr Kimball. There is no better surgeon, and compassionate physician. I've had a number of surgeries, often high risk & she is by far the most attentive to detail and highly skilled. Hope not to have surgery again, but would certainly run for help to her if ever needed.