Dr. Karen J Langness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen J Langness?

Very professional, smart and caring physician.

I've been seeing Dr. Langness for a couple of years now. She's an awesome phyisican very friendly and easy to talk to. She needs a better office staff some of them can be extremely rude at times.

dr Langness is compassonate and gentle also she has an appropriate bedside manner. Seems very compatent and we enjoyed our visit with her recently.

What's to like

Good: Nice receptionist Bad: seemingly uncaring staff, ridiculous wait time, indifferent doctoring, no follow-up with patient I can't really review Dr Kavorkian since she did not see me, even though I waiting over a month for an appointment w/ her. Instead I am reviewing FAMILY CARE PHYSICIANS, PSC which is Dr K's practice along w/ Dr Karen Langness. I made an appointment for a physical with Dr Kavorkian, which seemingly required a papal absolution. I had to explain my situation with 3 different people before I was privileged to make an appointment with Dr. K and required over a month wait to see her. When I arrived everyone was nice enough and I was only in the waiting room a few minutes before I was ushered into the inner sanctum to be weighed and measured. Very perfunctory, sort of like you see cattle treated in modern meat processing. And now the fun part. I was placed in an exam room where I waited about 45 minutes. Thanks for valuing my time. In walked a woman who was dressed like an x-ray tech who rapidly introduced herself to me and began taking my medical history. Since I knew this was not Dr. K I assumed this was a nurse's aide or something. As the interview continued I realized this woman was another doctor, but silly me I thought "well she's new here and Dr. K will be coming in a minute". But this turned out to be Dr Langness. She did a very through history, but the actual hands on part of the physical was the most abreviated I have every received, it was even more brief than a pre-employment physical I once had when I worked at a steel fab shop. There was only a passing touch of the glands around the throat, none of the kidney and stomach pressing, no turn and cough, no rectal exam. Is this what passes for a physical today? And last but not least I have called twice with questions and both times been sent to voice mail where I left detailed messages that have never been responded to.

Best family dr we ever had.

I would tell everyone I know about Dr, Langness .WE realy like her been seeing her sence she open office on chamberlain ln

My whole family sees Dr. Langness. She doesn't over react to the situation and has a level approach to problems.

She's Very Nice, But Misdiagnosed Many of my Problems

She refused to do testing needed to diagnose a problem I had, and now 8 years later I almost lost my leg because she did not seem to think it was a problem then. Stay away from this one.