Dr. Beth M Lewkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth M Lewkowski?

HORRIBlE, As long as my reviews keep getting edited off, I will continue to write them. This doctor misdiagnosed me which I understand happens, however she also went to great lengths to cover it up in the end including having another Doctor on the team lie with her. Came within a day of allowing her and her lying co-worker to mutilate my body. Even after they had destroyed my NORMAL babies chance at life. As a healthcare worker myself I find this unforgivable. Not the mistake itself, but the fact it was taken so far and to perform a unnecessary to a 28 year old, wow. My baby boy is now in heaven, but THANK GOD I still have my body and another precious baby on the way.

I love Dr. Lewkowski :)

Dr. Lewkowski is so nice! She made me feel comfortable during my visits. This is the woman who rushed to the hospital to deliver my baby in an emergency c-section. I would recommend her to anybody. If you want a great OB see Dr. Lewkowski!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback.