More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth G Louie has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Louie never said hello or introduced herself when I met her, just silently led me to room; it was 20 minutes later when I finally asked her if she was the dr. Exam room tiny, cluttered, filthy. I had to mention her disgusting trash filled sink cuz it was right by my chair. She was unfriendly, unprofessional, rude, sarcastic, quiet. Asking questions was like pulling teeth to get answers. She had the audacity to get defensive over one question, tho I was being nice (hardest thing ever). I deal with a plethera of dr's, yet never met anyone as nasty as her. I can not imagine how children manage to be around her. NEVER again will I go back, or give a referal.
Dr Louie was compassionate and understanding . She treated my son with understanding and patience. She is kind and caring. After visiting several doctors with no satisfaction, Dr Louie got the diagnosis and treatment right..within 24 hours the disappearing reappearing hives that tortured my son for 5 days were gone. Thank you !
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Locations & DirectionsEye Physicians Of Orange County, 8 Forester Ave, Warwick, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth G Louie in this video.
Dr. Beth G Louie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, NY.