Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin has the following 1 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsHospice of The Western Reserve, 17876 Saint Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin in this video.
Dr. Beth L Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.