Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Parrish
Dr. Beth Parrish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Neurology. Dr. Parrish is affiliated with Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Parrish has 5 locations
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
Book Online Now
Dr. Beth Parrish has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Beth Parrish has the following 8 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Beth Parrish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth Parrish - Posted on May 2nd, 2018
Dr. Parrish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
27 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
Dr. Beth Parrish Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Beth Parrish's office for more information.
1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington, DE : (302) 651-4000
833 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 861-8830
947 Old York Rd Abington, PA : (215) 572-5300
320 Middletown Blvd Langhorne, PA : (215) 750-6361
500 York Rd Jenkintown, PA : (215) 572-5300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth Parrish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.