Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth A Purdy
Dr. Beth A Purdy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Purdy is affiliated with Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital. Dr. Purdy has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth A Purdy has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Beth A Purdy has the following 22 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Instability
- Joint Replacement
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Knee Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Elbow Injuries
Dr. Beth A Purdy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beth A Purdy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I have called for the past two days in a row trying to schedule a new patient appointment. No one answers the calls recording says we are on the other line with a patient or health insurance company. I left a message for them to call back and I am still waiting. I even tried different hours of the day.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Purdy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Beth A Purdy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth A Purdy in this video.
Dr. Beth A Purdy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.