Dr. Beth Samuelsohn Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Beth Samuelsohn?

Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I recently became a new patient of Dr. Samuelsohn and couldn't be happier. She is very thorough. Her staff is friendly. I'm so happy I found her. Best doctor I've ever had. Highly recommend her!!!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor. I moved over an hour away, but will continue to come to Dr. Samuelsohn. She is caring, smart, explains things so I understand and takes the time to listen to me. Best doctor I've ever had.

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. Samuelsohn is by far the best doctor I have ever had. No matter how busy the office is she always takes as much time as she needs to listen, examine, explain everything and answer all my questions. I never feel rushed. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a physician!

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Dr. Samuelsohn is the best doctor I have ever had. I have seen many doctors before finding Dr. Samuelsohn and would never even think about seeing anyone else after finding her. She makes you feel very comfortable and goes above and beyond to help you address any of your concerns & needs. All doctors could learn from her attentive and caring manner that she treats her patients with. Love her & recommend her to anyone I know!

Caring

Posted on August 13th, 2014

Dr. Samuelsohn has taken care of my entire family for over 10 years. She cares about the entire person. I can't say enough about the great care we have received from her over the years. Thank you Dr. Samuelsohn !

Excellent

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Samuelsohn for several years. She is kind, thoughtful, considerate and a fantastic physician. She has referred me to an excellent Cardiologist and truly treats the entire patient, not just the symptoms. Her staff is great!

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Dr. Samuelsohn recently became my physician after my physician retired. She is amazing! One of the nicest doctor experiences I have ever had.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I have known Drt. Samuelsohn for 15 years. She is an amazing physician. Thank you for your care !!! :)

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Samuelsohn recently became my physician. My visit with her was excellent. She was extremely thorough and made me feel very comfortable. Her office and staff were very warm and welcoming. I have already recommended her to friends.

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Samuelsohn to any friend or colleague. I can't say enough about her. She is an outstanding physician as well as a person. One of a kind! Thank you Dr. Samuelsohn for taking such good care of me and my entire family.

Great

Posted on July 4th, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr. Samuelsohn. The entire experience of my first appointment was outstanding. The staff is very friendly, the office is nice and has a very warm feel and Dr. Samuelsohn was excellent! She took her time with me and was extremely easy to talk to. Her exam was thorough and she explained everything well. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I actually first saw Dr. Samuelsohn since my doctor was out and I have not looked back since. She has been my primary care physician for at least 6+ years and find her to be an outstanding doctor. Love the new office - the whole staff seems happier