3.3

Have you seen Beth A Schenck?

Answers all questions with understandable information; experienced specialist.

Professional yet caring

I have been seeing Dr Schenck for over 10 yrs and appreciate her personality. She is a bit reserved at first yet gives honest, clear and good care in addition to being verythorough. Would feel badly if I had to change to another dermatologist.

Rude-No bedside manner-none-nada.

Absolutely NO BEDSIDE MANNER. Extremely rude. Accused my son of arriving late for his appointment and then refused to even look at another mole we were concerned about. Actually we were ten minutes early and waited a total of 40 minutes beforebeing taken to the exam room. She refused to acknowlege me when I corrected her. She has had to speak to me on the phone to give lab results. She did not bother to acknowledge her error or appologize then either. Caution! Go elsewhere and save yourself the frustration!

True Medical Professional

I had seen Dr. Schenk several yrs ago and again in the past several months. She diagnosed, correctly, an issue that my Family Physician over-looked. I am absolutely grateful for her expertise. She is a bit quiet, not overly friendly, but I want an educated, knowedgeable doctor, not a person who wants to meet for tea! She is the BEST!