Dr. Beth S Schorr-Lesnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth S Schorr-Lesnick?

A great doctor

She has been my doctor for 9yrs. My Crohns disease was ruining my life. It was so difficult to be at work using to the bathroom 5-7 times a day... After being under her care for 6mo. everything is under control. I now have great quality of life. She's intelligent and sensitive. she's also a good listener.

A Disappointing Experience

I was visited by Dr Schorr-Lesnick while hospitalized for severe c-diff. She was covering for my gastro doc that weekend. I found her manner impatient and dismissive. When she entered my hospital room, I was attending to needs in the bathroom. She announced her arrival by shouting at me through the bathroom door. She stated I needed to hurry because she had to be at another hospital. Aside from her poor bedside manner , I found her medical skills even less impressive.

Go to another gastroenterologist

If you want to catch up on your reading go sit in the waiting room for 40 min. Then the assistant will take your history and you wait more. The doc finally comes to you and enters more info into the computer never once looking at you....sends you away after making another appt. The process is repeated with no cure achieved. A total waste of time when you are looking for a cure for gerd and stopping medicines that harm your kidneys.

GI Ofiice Manager

The best GI in Yonkers New York, Love Her....

Dr. Beth S Schorr-Lesnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.