- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery
Featured Providers Near You
- Dr. Amish NaikGeneral Orthopedics, Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Shoulder and Elbow Orthopedic Surgery3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mount Sinai Health SystemEdward C Yang, M.D.General Orthopedics, Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mount Sinai Health SystemAlexis C Colvin, M.D.General Orthopedics, Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- David Steven Feldman, MDGeneral Orthopedics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Beth E. Shubin Stein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
- General Orthopedics
Patients' Choice Award (2020, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Beth E. Shubin Stein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Beth E. Shubin Stein
Dr. Shubin Stein is an Associate Attending Orthopedic Surgeon and a member of the Sports Medicine Institute at HSS. In her clinical practice, Dr. Shubin Stein employs the most advanced arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques to treat patellofemoral disorders of the knee, meniscal tears, and other common knee ligament injuries such ACL tears, sports-related injuries including shoulder instability, labral and rotator cuff tears in addition to shoulder arthritis and shoulder replacements.