Dr. Beth M Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth M Silverstein?

Excellent and Caring Doctor

I had a great experience with Dr. Silverstein. She is compassionate, personable, and truly helped me with my diagnosis and treatment plan. She even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. She is a wonderful doctor and would definitely refer her to family and friends.

Wonderful

terrible

Does not listen. Performed one test and told results were normal. Asked for a different test and told by Ms Silverstein that she "was the doctor and she will decide which tests to perform". Went to a neurologist in NYC for a second opinion who said she ignored abnormalities and just averaged the results to get a normal range. He performed the test I requested and results came back positive (she probably would have disregarded those test results too). Would never trust or recommend this doctor or anyone at North Shore hospital. For serious neurological problems and disease, go to a doctor in Manhattan. Her carelessness had a serious long-term impact on my health. She doesn't care; on to the next patient. Good luck if you get stuck with her.

headaches

I saw doctor silverstein after suffering with headaches for 2 years. Nobody could help. She was great, took he time to thoroughly review all my records, and really examine me. She ordered the RIGHT tests finally and found something that could have been much more serious. Thank you!

The BEST!

I was referred to Dr. Silverstein by my orthopedist for a nerve test. She was amazing. I was really nervous, but she put me at ease, and explained everything in detail. Highly intelligent and skilled, I would strongly recommend Dr. S.

Awful

This doctor is a very poor listener. I was referred to her group by my doctor out of concern for a number of symptoms I have been dealing with for months. Dr Silverstein seemed to decide from the start that I was not really ill at all and cut the appointment short. I am extremely disappointed with her and will not be returning.

Dr. Silverstein is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. I recommend her highly.

Very good