Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Sullivan
Dr. Beth Sullivan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucker, GA, with other offices in Lawrenceville, GA and Commerce, GA (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Northridge Medical Center & Health & Rehab Center, Bjc Medical Center and Banks Jackson Commerce Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Awful! Horribly long wait, over 2 hours.they gave my infant a flu shot and told me it was mandatory. Dr Sullivan seems somewhat knowledgeable but I would not trust her with my child's life. And then there's the staff, just gonna say, wow, I didn't realize just anyone could get a nursing degree. Or do any of them actually have one?
Dr. Sullivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bjc Medical Center
Banks Jackson Commerce Med Center
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Wyoming Valley Health Care
Dr. Beth Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.