Dr. Beth Tarini Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Beth Tarini?

Working mom

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I confirmed that I was the first patient of the day. When I atrived I was advised that she was in with another patient and would see me soon. I had to wake my sleeping infant to get her weight. Then we were left waiting for the dr for an hour. When she finally saw us she barely looked at my daughter. Listening to her lungs and quickly glancing in her ears before stating approximations of what she may have. She then issued a prescription for eye ointment with directions of "give at bedtime". No amount, frequency which is too low for this prescription and no length of time. Awful doctor! Aweful bedside manor, awful time management. I would never talent daughter to see her again. Day 2 of the medicine and we can't give it because I can't get a call back from the dr to correct the script.

annoyed

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Can never get in for an appt. Never available. Always busy and booked up.

Posted on January 20th, 2017