Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth E Ward has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have 2 children that have been going to Dr. Ward since they were born. I have nothing but good things to say about her, she is simply amazing. She goes above and beyond to make her patients and parents feel comfortable. I am 100% confident in the care and advice she provides. She is a phenomenal doctor and I can't say enough great things about her! She isn't one of those arrogant Doctors who have been doing their job for too long and "have seen it all". She doesn't dismiss any concerns and if she has any doubt will recognize not all medical issues are her specialty and will refer you to a specialist if she sees fit.
Dr. Ward is the pediatrician to our 3 kids, ranging in age from 3 to 9, and has been for over 8 years. Simply put, we love her. She spends as much time as I need to answer questions, ensure that we feel comfortable with treatment plans, etc. She is also very gentle and caring with the kids (even wears a Mickey Mouse watch that makes the kids laugh if they feel uneasy). We have had several unusual medical situations with our kids, and she has stuck with us through all of them, ensuring that we had referrals to the appropriate specialists, etc. Highly recommended.
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Beth E Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Sacramento Pediatrics, 1625 Stockton Blvd Ste 106, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Beth E Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.