Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth M Warner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
When we were disappointed in our aging mother's doctor's care and were in search of someone who was skilled with the needs of geriatric patients, Dr. Warner came into our lives. She was highly recommended by her professional peers and rightly so. Thank god that people are beginning to truly study the systems of the elderly and how they differ from younger beings. Dr. Warner has knowledge of the effects of medications, lifestyle, emotions and environment on an elderly patient and uses this knowledge to diagnose her patient's issues. She is incredibly compassionate with the patient and caregivers, carefully listening and following up with treatments. She is the total package of knowledge, skill and heart. Our family would recommend her highly to anyone who is seeking true guidance with an elderly loved one.
16 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Beth M Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaystate Medical Center, 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA
Dr. Beth M Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.