Dr. Beth Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Warren?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I like, her. Have been seeing her for the past 8 yes and will continue to see her

Excellent Physician

Posted on September 20th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Warren for about 7 years and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great physician. She listens and spends time with you, and her bedside manner is fantastic! Her office staff is also very helpful and attentive. If I could give them 10 stars, I would.

Seeking Good Care? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Hard to believe in this day and age a physician and her staff can be so unprofessional and uninterested in the care of patients. The office staff was way too busy talking about their personal lives to acknowledge me when I signed in. They obviously knew I was there as I was called to the exam room, but no greeting or acknowledgement of any kind was received. The doctor couldn't have been less interested in me or my health if she tried. I was surprised to find her wearing flip flops (really? is she 15?) and was struck by how many times she cut me off when I'd be speaking, usually answering questions she had asked. She seemed distracted and uninterested and certainly came across as condescending. She wanted me to have a series of blood tests done despite my having just had them done ten days before (ordered by another doctor). She recommended a course of action and a prescription, but when I got home and researched the medicine, it has components to which I am allergic. We had discussed my drug allergies, and yet she prescribed something I can't take. I won't be keeping my follow up appointment and won't ever step foot back in that office.

Dr. Beth Warren

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Beth Warren is the most incompetent doctor I have ever met. She is unsympathetic, judgmental, and frankly very unconcerned with patient issues. She just wants to rush her patients in and out of her office. Furthermore, she does not abide by patient/doctor confidentiality. I have overheard her talking and joking with the receptionists about patients personal issues. She is unprofessional, incompetent, and completely unqualified to be a physician. Please think twice before seeing Beth Warren. Lastly, the receptionist staff is horrible at Plano Family Practice.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Warren. She has a wonderful "bedside manner". This was my first visit to her and she spent a lot of time going over my history and getting to know me as a patient. I have already recommended her to friends new to the Plano area.

Wellness Check

Posted on January 11th, 2015

I won't be back.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

The wait was long and the staff asked me for same info more than twice. They were rude and unconcerned with my information. Dr. Warren was not sweet or friendly, in fact she was quite short and cold. I found her to be a snotty person with an I'm better than you attitude. No recommendation here, Thanks for listening.

Dr Beth is Amazing

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr Beth Warren and her staff have always taken great care of me and my family. She takes the time to listen, always cares about what is going with us, and makes us feel we are the most important people in the world at that time. Will never go anywhere else

unproffesional

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I don't recommend this Doctors' office ever. Unfriendly and unprofessional. Go somewhere else.

Whole Patient Care Givers

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I have been coming to see Dr. Warren for at least 3 years. She was referred to me by somone in my office. I have since referred several more people. She is compassionate and treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. She has always followed up with me. Amy (her nurse) is one of the kindest and endearing professionals I have ever met. They make me feel comfortable from the moment I walk thru the door. I literally had a "meltdown" and she kept her office open late for me and I absolutely believe she saved my life that day. I am so grateful to have Dr. Warren, Amy and the staff come into my life. I trust they have my whole mental and physical care as a top priority.

bad doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2012

my last visit says it all. she called me a liar and threw my prescription bottle at my face. i reported her to the medical board. she told them she accidentally threw the empty bottle hitting my face. she told them i reported her because she would not prescribe me what i wanted. NOT TRUE. but my story is a fact. she is not professional in any manner.