Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth M Winke has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Beth M Winke has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Beth M Winke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
After several complaints of letting her PA know that the treatment plan which I was started on in the beginning wasn't working for me, they continued to neglect my increased pain. My pain began to increase, and my dosage remained at 2/day although I begged to be reevaluated. I begged to see Dr. Winke and no one allowed me. I was discharged because I took a tramadol (1 tramadol) after I cried to the PA of something very terrible happening to my knee and to this day, I've received a cortisone shot and fluid removed (and it's swelled back up and shot lasted 2 days. I was discharged and all I wanted to do was let Dr. Winke know that I was not trying to be defiant, yet her PAs were neglecting to properly track my progress. Because I was actually getting worse not better. I was in an immense amount of pains and felt neglected by my doctor. I always followed the rules except at the end when I took the tramadol after letting them know I needed attention. I feel because they neglected my issues, now I'm having to suffer. Then I called to leave a message for Dr. Winke and Carole tells me I will not be able to get back in at this point my concerns so t matter because once Dr. Winke discharges you, she doesn't take you back and she didn't have time to listen to "my complaints."
My husband has been her patient for 3 years. Recently received letter terminating his care from her. No explanation, phone call, can't get her to return calls, office uncooperative. Tested clean every month! Has not a second thought for her patient's health or well being. In 3 years had done nothing but write scripts for pain meds. Positive getting in to see a professional, pain management doc will be a blessing ! Would like to report this treatment from her and her staff to an authority or someone with the ability to address the treatment!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Beth M Winke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth M Winke in this video.
Dr. Beth M Winke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.