Dr. Bethanne H Elbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bethanne H Elbert?

Only had to see her once to not go back

I was looking for a primary Dr. and choose her from a list of Drs. provided. When I saw her I was sick and Not only did she prescribe the antibiotic I told her I couldn't take, she misdiagnosed me. She obviously wasn't taking the time to listen to me. I had to go to a walk in clinic to get the right medications. Terrible experience! I almost ended up with pneumonia and in the hospital.

Excellent doctor-the best I've seen in the area

My doctor retired suddenly and without refills on many of my medications. I liked this doctor very much and felt sad I wouldn't find another doctor. After searching for a bit I called Dr. Elbert's office, got an appointment a few days after I called. Was told to fast and bring in medicine list, which I did. It was very helpful for the receptionist to be informative. When I met Dr. Elbert she was very friendly, knowledgeable, kind and sympathetic. She was very professional by going over my illnesses and meds before meeting me. I knew as soon as she came in the office that I had found my new doctor. She is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone!

Poor staff

They where supposed to get an appointment in Charlottesville and then did not tell me until the day before, I tried to call the number they gave me but it was disconnected, this is not the first time they did something like this her staff is totally incompetent.

Over all good DR

Overall good doctor but her support staff needs some improvment, left me feeling that my conecerns did not matter.