Dr. Bethany R Block Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bethany R Block?

Dr. Block is the most amazing doctor I have ever known. I was a patient of hers for 15 years and was impressed with her every time I went to see her for a doctor's appointment. Unlike so many doctors who no longer have time for their patients, she was a rare gem. She was extremely attentive, caring, highly intelligent and practical. She was very thorough with her notes, which time and time again helped me with other specialists, since my case was complicated. I am so sad she has left Brigham and Women, since she is irreplaceable. I am just so thankful I had so many years under her care. I have never met a more compassionate doctor. I wish her well where ever she goes. May all the good things she has done for others return to her tenfold!!!!!

very irresponsible, negligent doctor. good riddance with her sudden decision to leave, with no terminating visits or plans for patients.

Dr Block and medical assistant go above and beyond what is expected. I will miss her!!

Wonderful

I was hesitant to wait for my first appointment with Dr. Block because apparently she's in high demand and I didn't really want to wait longer than a few weeks to see her. The general atmosphere of the office is welcoming, especially with the photography placed in the halls. After the nurse Stefanie took my blood pressure, etc she stayed in the room and took time to talk to me and didn't rush out or cut the conversation short. She gave me a pamphlet on the wonderful photography in the halls that I complimented earlier when we were walking to the room. I had a slight cough, and was immediately offered a cup of warm or cold water. Talk about being attentive to your work! Dr. Block had a patient that cancelled their appointment after mine, so she spent almost two hours with me. Very appreciated! She is probably one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm glad I chose this team!

Dr. Block is incredibly kind and compassionate.