Dr. Bethany M Clary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bethany M Clary?

Best and caring Doctor 5 stars!

I had been seeing Dr.Clary for 15 years, I moved and switched to a closer Doctor last year, HUGE mistake! Dr. Clary is by far the best Doctor I've been to. She really cares, Great referrals and spends time with you. I'm now with a different Insurance so I cant see her anymore, Since then the Doctors Ive seen have never spent more than 30 seconds with me and I'm not getting my annuals, paps , ect....Dr. Clary always let you know when you were due for those things and I miss her so much, If I could afford to pay cash for a visit,I would. I started seeing her in 1995 and I can tell you, She hasn't changed a bit....Dr.Klien is also good if shes on vacation. I miss you Dr.Clary! Thank You for the wonderful care you gave me, I didn't realize how lCaring Doctorucky I was until I left your office

Horrible experience!!!

I've never been treated worse than I have been at this office!!! Horrible office personnel!! My daughter got sick while in the office and I had to leave for ER. I got charged for the visit and Dr. Clary never bothered to even find out what happened with my daughter! I will never go there again!!

Dr. Clary is a great choice for a PCP

Been a patient of Dr. Clary since the mid 90's. Smart, friendly, professional and very empathetic. Highly recommend her to anyone who needs a PCP.

I have been seeing this dr. For a couple of years now, she is by far the most patient and kind dr. I've ever met. She is very though in her exams, explains everything as she goes. The office staff makes you feel very comfortable while doing any testing needed. Painless blood draws!! This office has the best of the best working there. Would recommend to everyone!!

Epitome of Excellence

Due to moving out of Michigan five years ago, I am no longer a patient of Dr. Clary. However, I must say that having her as my physician has been quite memorable. I have had several medical issues in the past and I am glad to have had Dr. Clary by my side. She explains everything and if you still don't understand, she will explain it again. Though I receive pretty good care in VA where I now reside, no one has compared to her level of knowledge, kindness, thoroughness and expertise. Since leaving I have recommended friends to her and they have the same sentiment. Excellent doctor.

Good Choice

It is so nice to have such a smart competent primary care physician. I loved the patient centered care and the use of NextMD for follow-up, medication refill and general communication.

A Wondeful Doctor

Dr. Clary has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to you and really figure out what is going on. She also gave me referrals for several other specialists that I needed to see and they were all as wonderful as her. She is top notch!

Billing an issue. Make sure to check and cross check your bill before paying.

Nice Doctor

Dr Clary listens and is patient. It was my 1st visit to the clinic yet she made me feel like she knew me. When Dr Clary learnet I was new to the country she asked me how I was finding the transition and talked to me.

Great Doctor

Dr. Clary is a great doctor. Not only addresses Children well but also Adults. Desk staff isn't always the greatest but Doctors are really good at this practice. Overall the doctors are worth the wait .

Dr. Bethany M Clary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.