Dr. Bethany S Gray Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bethany S Gray?

So so

While I eventually received the treatment that I needed, it was not without significant delay in getting my calls returned. I had called on a Monday but did not get any kind of significant response until Thursday, and even then I had to call and remind them that I was still waiting on information from them for a referral. What irritates me the most is that I was chastised by Dr. Grey for failing to show up for an appointment or call to say I wasn't coming in (I had a family emergency.) Seems sort of hypocritical to preach the values of being prompt and courteous when they cannot even do the same for me. I will be switching doctors.

Rude doctor with a terrible bedside manner

One of the most unprofessional doctors I've ever seen. I went in to see her with multiple concerns, nothing serious, and she acted like I was asking her to perform open heart surgery on the spot. She was visibly annoyed and acted liked I was imposing on her to have more than one complaint. She barked at me that she was unprepared for more than one issue. She was uncaring, inpatient, and incredibly rude to me. I've never had such a horrible doctor visit in my life. Steer clear of Dr. Gray.

B

Dr. Bethany S Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, CA.