Dr. Bethany R Hairston Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bethany R Hairston?

Great Visit!

I made an appointment to have a skin spot looked at. During the exam, she noticed another mole that didn’t look quite right, then offered to do a total skin exam. She found more places that needed removing or further treatment, and I went back to have the places removed and treated a later appointment. She explained the condition, was very pleasant, very knowledgeable, and her office staff was very professional. It was a great visit!

Very Good Doctor!

She is an excellent Dr. She spent the necessary time with me that I needed to have all of my questions answered. I was referred to her, because I had a complicated issue, and I could not be happier. She has a wonderful disposition, and is very easy to talk to.

Very Poor Examination

I went to Dr Hairston for a head-to-toe check for skin cancer or possible problem areas. She was very pleasant when she came into the exam room, but my first clue that i wasn't going to get a thorough exam was when she told me I didn't need to take my shirt off. She did a very brief examination - did not even check under the shirt covering my shoulders and chest, under my bra/panties, the back and inside of my legs, or my scalp. I tried to tell her I wanted a better exam than that, but she cut me off, told me she had done a complete examination and rushed out the door. I will never go back to her and have told all my friends about my experience. I wish i had asked them before I went to her - several of them have had the same thing happen to them.

Very Happy Patient

I had been to several other Drs for my condition, even another dermatologist. My family Dr. finally referred me to Dr. Hairston. She knew exactly what I had in 10 seconds, after 12 mos of seeing other Drs.! She also took as much time as I needed to answer my questions.

AWFUL!

Staff was rude and she seemed distracted and not concerned with my problem. I wish I had listened to my friends who told me how she was before I wasted my money on my visit with her!

Great Doctor!

Office staff was very rude, and the skin surgen in her office was a pompas a#$. But, she is the best Dermatologist I have ever been to. She was very caring and knew exactly how to treat my problem!