Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bethany A Recker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bethany A Recker has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Nutritional Support
Dr. Bethany A Recker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I have been a patient of Dr. Recker's for 2 and a half years. She is cold and abrupt and only has time for one question per visit. She does not seem to care about her patients. I recently had an appointment that I tried to reschedule to an emergency and was put on hold for 10 minutes, now I received a letter in the mail stating she will no longer see me as a patient for one missed visit. I do NOT recommend her as a physician.
I inherited this doctor when Dr. Rupp left, but now I have no doctor because I refuse to go back to this person. She is not someone I would want to be involved with if I had something seriously wrong with me, or even if I just had a cold. She's rude, disrespectful, mocking, and unsympathetic. If she dislikes her patients that much, why is she a doctor? I can't believe she's still employed in this practice. I would let myself rot before I would go back to this doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr Recker since I relocated to Columbus three years ago. I have been to her office 2-3 times per year, and she has treated me like a returning friend every time. The environment is clean and comfortable. Waiting times are short. Best of all, Dr. Recker has a way of providing honest and straight-forward medical advice. Her bedside manner is off the charts. I highly recommend her to any patient in need of quality care.
Dr. Recker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2005
Mount Carmel Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBethany Anne Recker Md, 237 W Schrock Rd Ste B, Westerville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bethany A Recker in this video.
Dr. Bethany A Recker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.