Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bethesda Y Gee
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA, with other offices in Canoga Park, CA and Pasadena, CA (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice and Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee has 4 locations
13652 Cantara St
Panorama City, CA 91402
7301 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 330
Canoga Park, CA 91303
797 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
Book Online Now
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Great with Wound Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bethesda Y Gee - Posted on September 16th, 2018
Yes, she is direct. She will not sugarcoat things for you. I appreciate that. She has taken wonderful care of my loved one- gives very clear instructions and is prompt with follow up questions. If you prefer a doctor who is soft and chatty, Dr.Gee may leave you feeling disappointed. But I do not want a preschool teacher for a doctor (this is what I do for a living so trust me- no disrespect to preschool teachers! Different professions, different priorities). Dr. Gee will give you excellent medical care. Period.
15 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bethesda Y Gee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.