Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betsy Hendricks has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Betsy Hendricks has the following 6 expertise
Showing 5 of 9
I was not impressed she is a nice lady but I am out of $2000.00 with nothing but a thyroid prescription and instructions to take probiotics and Nac...when you have an appointment with her it will be stretched out to make it a 2 hour appointment even though what she has to say would take 15 min. I couls understsnd the first appointment going over history erx... but the 2nd one....really going over the test results only takes a few min but I had to pay 1000.00 for her to go over them I had some good sensitivities and instead of letting me know when my test came back she waited til my appointment before she told me and the whole time I was eating all of this stuff....she charged 500 an hour and it isn't worth it at all ..getting well is expensive as it is and 500 an hour is rediculous I have been having to make payments for months ....pretty sad people trying to get rich off of others misfortunes ...I am a nurse and the medical profession just wanted to put me on alot of meds I went to her because I had heard good things although I could not afford it .....but I got a big bill and really no help ...she does run alot of tests but fixing your gut and supporting your immune system doesn't seem like a priority in my opinion I felt like she wants to do little work and make alot of money ..luckily i have found another natural doctor who has helped me more in one month than she has in 6 but I'm still making payments to her.... people can't afford that when they arwnt getting help and continue to stay sick I would not recommend her to anyone period ....was not a good investment on my part just money down the toilet
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBetsy Hendricks Md, 505 Amity Rd Ste 604, Conway, AR
Dr. Betsy Hendricks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.