Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betsy A Johns
Dr. Betsy A Johns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johns is affiliated with VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Betsy A Johns has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Johns spends a lot of time with me during my annual wellness exam. We review medical history, medications and lab tests, and asks me if I have questions or concerns. No doctor, ever, has been as thorough. The clinic takes routine illness, e.g. sore throat, but they have my patient records. It's a excellent distribution of patient care.
This want to be Doctor NEEDS to back to the lab, and not have any interactions with people. She should take her nurse Michelle with her too! The last time I went there in 2015. Betsy was the rudest she had ever been. Told me to shut up and I could only speak when I was asked questions. She does not listen NOR does she like to refer a SEVERE problem on. She may believe she is GOD and can heal all. BUT she Can't. If you go on to another DR with out her approval watch out! This Dr is fired! She is a nut case may be rejected from the lab and sent to the funny farm for an extended stay!
Dr. Johns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Betsy A Johns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedACCESS-Tallgrass Immediate Care & Family Medicine, 601 SW Corporate Vw Ste 200, Topeka, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Betsy A Johns in this video.
Dr. Betsy A Johns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.