Dr. Bettina M Gyr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bettina M Gyr?

Dr. Gyr performed knee surgery on my child's knees. Both knees. She was very concerned our first visit. Very well at explaining things and super nice, Surgery was a success! I recommend Dr.

DISSAPOINTED

I would not go back to Dr. Gyr. She has no business working with people. She is very rude and had no compassion for the patients she has been trusted to care for. A little kindness goes a long way when you are dealing with a disabled child. I will never recommend Dr. Gyr to anyone.

Very short and didn't listen

I would not recommend this doctor. She came in, very chirpy and over animated. It quickly became apparent she was not interested in listening or easing our concerns. She insisted that things were normal that are not such as a 19 month old child that refused to walk for 5 days and then limped for 2-3 weeks after a simple fall. She was in a huge rush to get in and out the door. I'd say she was in the room less than 5 minutes and she wouldn't really check out the information I brought. My daughter has severe muscle spasms in her legs and shoulder and we were brushed off and told she would outgrow it. She kept chirping in my ear that my daughter is "normal" but she doesn't see the constant pain my daughter is in. In her rush to assure us that my daughter is normal, I'm left feeling like she didn't want to take the time to help us by either checking things out further or by getting us to a care provider that could.

Dr. Bettina M Gyr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.