Dr. Bettina Harner Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bettina Harner?

Awful experience

Posted on April 28th, 2015

This doctor was the worst doctor I have ever seen. She told me what I was feeling was all in my head. Tried to push meds on me. Now 10 years later, I actually had a brain tumor, and would have caught it early, if she would have cared!!

dont waste time with this doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Rushed thru apt. Rushed out. Can't answer questions. Feels like she doesn't have clue . Is she really a doctor ? Find another doctor. Don't waste time with her

Never Again

Posted on July 19th, 2014

I don't think Dr. Harner actually cares about her patients. She doesn't return calls nor emails. Dr. Harner was very quick to give a medication but never took the time to diagnose the problem. I could be wrong but this lady won't even try to ask what the problem is. She is always in a huge rush to go to the next patient. Sometimes I felt she was just running behind maybe that's why she is rushing. However, I can go on for days but I can tell you this. I will never see her again.

Rushed

Posted on September 6th, 2010

As a new patient with this doctor, I felt like she rushed through the process and didn't really listen to my concerns. The rest of the facility was good but I will be changing doctors.

More time needed

Posted on April 20th, 2009

This doctor was easy to get in to see, but once there, I couldn't help but feel like I was being shown the door fairly soon after I was in... possibly trying to get caught up? I could be wrong as well. .

Posted on October 18th, 2017