Dr. Bettina I Nazemi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bettina I Nazemi?

Dr. Nazemi is a Skilled Competent Surgeon. Who is Both Kind and Caring. Leaving nothing Unanswered or Undone Pre Op. or Post Op. I recommend Her Wholeheartedly.

review

I took my husband to the ER with terrible pain the stomach. After 6 hr. in ER, and an xray and ct scan, the ER Dr. was going to schedule another test. He showed Dr. Nazemi the ct scan. She said he did not need another test, his gallbladder had to come out immediately. The surgery was supposed to take 45 min. After 2 hr., I got a call from 1 of the surgical nurses (as requested by the Dr.) to tell me, everything was OK, but the gallbladder was much, much worse than even she had anticipated. She had re-arranged other surgeries to do his 1st. She also said after what was a 4 hr. surgery, he could very well have ruptured within 24 hr., making it even more surgery. After the surgery, she talked to me, not down to me, showed me pictures, and explained everything......I was most impressed, having just had a Dr. appointment with another Dr. just the opposite.........

Awesome doctor!! She did my emergency surgery and I cannot thank her enough for everything that she did for me.

Excellent bedside manner, I can tell she cares about her patients. Very detailed in the plan of action, I highly recommend Dr. Nazemi.

a doctor who cares

Dr Nazemi truly cares about how her patients are doing and puts her heart into it as well as her skills. She is interested and concerned as opposed to rushing in and out of the room (the norm) - a rare find with doctors these days

Dr. Bettina I Nazemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.