Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bettina W Paek
Dr. Bettina W Paek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA, with other offices in Issaquah, WA and Bellevue, WA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Paek has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bettina W Paek has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bettina W Paek has the following 3 expertise
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bettina W Paek is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
University of Munich
Graduated in 1999
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Bettina W Paek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
More about Dr. Bettina W Paek
Dr. Paek is one of the few surgeons in the U.S. trained in the laser coagulation surgical treatment for Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. She received her training in fetoscopic laser surgery at King's College in London, as well as the Eppendort University Hospital in Hamburg, Germany. She also completed a Fellowship at the Fetal Treatment Center in the Department of Pediatric Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Paek's medical interests include fetal diagnosis and therapy, including fetoscopy and placental vessel laser ablation for Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bettina W Paek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.