Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Zatuchni is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Zatuchni has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
This is the most unorganized and unorthodox office! The staff does not care about you and they talk very unprofessional. They mix up info in your chart even! Their billing is a mess. They overcharge you for a bill you may of payed 5 months ago. Overall a bad option. I highly suggest going elsewhere.
This place is a scam! I beg you to NOT go there. Make sure you do not even breathe there. The only staff Lori is the rudest person along with the doctor who is even ruder. They both laughed and sniggered at me and my husband for not using contraception. They laughed at our religious and ethical believes. They charged us for facilitates that we did NOT get done at the clinic.They are a scam.
I had recently moved and needed to find a new ob gyn, so my appt with Dr. Z was my first (and last) with her. My husband came along b/c we are a young couple and wanted to talk some family planning stuff too. When they called me into the examination room my husband got up to go in with me. I explained to the nurse who called me in, that we usually go to doctor's appts together in case one of us has a question for the doctor. She said in a rude tone that they don't do that, and he would have wait outside. And it went downhill from there.Once inside the examination room I explained to the nurse that I have a latex sensitivity, and could they use non-latex gloves. She asks me if I've been tested for the allergy before, and I tell her no not yet, but I'm planning to. I just know that when I wore latex gloves, my skin crawled and was left red and irritated. Then she says that I should really get tested b/c people like me who say they have a sensitivity without knowing for sure, create extra trouble for the doctors and staff -- and that they are forced to use different and costly equipment for us. She worked extra hard at making sure I know that I was in the wrong, for having the nerve to ask her to put on a different set of gloves. Please. She was a complete B****. (As a side note, I told my regular dr about this and he said he had no idea what that nurse was talking about.)Then Dr. Z came in to examine me. She took all of 5 minutes, cut me off when I was speaking and asking questions, and left the room. Her bedside manner was awful and based on that experience, I knew I never wanted her to treat me again, let alone be my doctor when we decided to have a baby. If you are considering Dr. Bettina Zatuchni as your ob gyn, please run the other way. Dr Z was a poor doctor to me, and her staff is unprofessional, condescending, and rude.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zatuchni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBettina Zatuchni Md, 1491 Cedarwood Ln Ste D, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. Bettina Z Zatuchni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.