Great Doctor!

Dr. Anthony is an expert in her field. She is very knowledgeable and her experience is invaluable.

negative experience

Dr. Anthony made my delivery and postpartum time more traumatic than was necessary. She used harsh words towards the nurse while I was in labor and also used poor judgment about the size of my baby. I ended up with a 9 lb baby who cracked his shoulder coming out and I tore horribly. It took over a year for me to heal from the tear. During the 6 week postpartum check-up I told her how much pain I was in and she was very invalidating. Her response made me feel like I was being whiny and immature. I got a second opinion a few months later and was told that I needed a "re-fashioned" episiotomy. I chose not to have the procedure and allowed my body the time it needed to naturally heal, but I was definitely sewn together wrong. During my six-week check up I also began crying and told the doctor how horrible I felt emotionally. I was very open about my feelings of depression and she once again invalidated me. I told her I never wanted to be intimate with my husband again because I was in so much pain. She replied with, "You better or he'll leave you!" I could not believe how unsympathetic she was to me while I was experiencing what was diagnosed by a different doctor as postpartum depression. I will never visit this practice again.

She is great

Best OB/GYN Around!

Dr. Anthony is the best. She spends time with me at visits, she nver seems rushed. She is so knowledgeable in her area of practice and I completely trust her expertise.

Dr. Betty L Anthony is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duluth, GA.