Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty A Chua has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Betty A Chua has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Betty A Chua has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
As a military family we move around a lot so making relations with doctors is never an option but this woman and her clinic are the worst I've encountered to date. Upon entering this Facility the first thing you notice is it's dirty, the waiting area is always over crowded, and the sign-in process is archaic. Then even though I routinely show up 30-45 minutes in advance for my appointments I'm always waiting at least an hour after my appointment time. the last time I went there i waited nearly 2 hours only to find out the Receptionist never told them I was there. Every time I was seen By Dr. Chua she was Rude, claiming my daughter is spoiled because she cried when the doctor approached her. Just because my daughter doesn't want to be touched by a stranger doesn't mean she's spoiled. This woman looks like a toad, it's no wonder my daughter cried. Then instead of trying to win trust from my daughter she just told me to hold her down and proceed to 'man handle' my child until the 10 minute check up was done. I can't believe any medical board would certify this woman for pediatrics she obviously has no love for children I have stopped going to this clinic and now am finding a new Pediatric Office to take her to. Please spare yourself the frustration and skip this clinic.
Dr. Chua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Santo Tomas
Dr. Betty A Chua accepts the following insurance providers.
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
Locations & DirectionsJoseph P Addabbo Family Health Center, 6200 Beach Channel Dr, Arverne, NY
Dr. Betty A Chua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arverne, NY.