Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty S Cross has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor seems to think lactose intolerance does not exist because she says she never heard of it. This doctor also insisted my DIL breastfeed while her new baby girl was balling up in pain afterwards because of lactose intolerance. The new baby's brother was lactose intolerant so we have been through this before and we know what the deal is. I believe it is time for this doctor to go back and study lactose intolerance with a side course of bedside manner.
told US THAT OUR APPOINTMENT WAS THE DAY BEOFRE AND NOT ON THE DAY THEY ACTUALLY TOLD US TO BE THERE AND JUST SENT US AWAY AFETR I HAD TO TAKE OFF WORK AND MY DAUGHTER WAS TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL, JUST TO GET SOME QUICK SHOTS. I AM EX-Military AND SPENT MANY YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND KNOW WHAEN AND WHAT TIME TO BE SOMEWHERE AND I AM ALWAYS ON TIME. I TOLD THEM MONDAYS DID NOT WORK FOR ME AND THEY STILL PUT N PAPER Monday AFTER TELLING ME Tuesday!@ WHAT ARE THEY SMOKING?
35 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Betty S Cross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJefferson Pediatrics, 1765 Old State Route 21, Arnold, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Betty S Cross in this video.
Dr. Betty S Cross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arnold, MO.